Do you think about a dinner date? Well, the great idea is to set a dinner table at home and surprise your partner at home with Food and Drink Recipes. Fancy table decorated with a vase of pretty flowers, with beautiful table lights and nutritious food, creates the best ambiance.
No need to rush. Here are given some tasty food recipes that can be cooked in 30 minutes with fewer ingredients. Along with Food and Drink Recipes are complimentary.
Let’s have some look at the best and easiest recipes.
Food and Drink Recipes
1: Chicken & Rice Casserole
The casserole is the best and light Food and Drink Recipes that can never be missed. I like it for the best combo of rice and chicken thighs that give the best flavor along with crispy skin. Mushroom soup and chicken broth add an incredible taste to the dish. The ingredient size is for 5 persons. You can read more about healthy recipes like “medicinal mushroom for cooking”.
- 2 cup rice (well rinsed and drained)
- 4 large chicken thighs
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 cans Mushroom Soup sauce
- 2 cup chicken broth
- Olive Oil for baking dish
- Koshar salt
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsps. thyme
- 2 tbsps. Melted butter.
- 1 tbsp. Fresh parsley for garnishing.
1: Grease a 9″-x-13″ baking dish with olive oil.
2: Preheat oven at 350
3: Add rice, broth, onion, and soup and sprinkle pepper and salt. Mix well.
4: Add chicken things with the skin up and brush with melted butter.
5: Add thyme, garlic with salt and pepper.
4: Cover with aluminum foil and let it bake for 1 hour.
5: Check after 30 minutes.
6: Give more 30 minutes until rice is tender, and chicken is cooked thoroughly.
7: Turn over the broil and bake until chicken is golden for 5 minutes.
8: Garnish with finely chopped fresh parsley and serve.
2: Meatballs and spaghetti
This is the best comfort Food and Drink Recipes at its best. Easy to cook, enriched with flavor, will no doubt hit the table at a romantic dinner. Let’s have a look at the ingredients:
- 1 lb. Ground beef.
- One large egg beat
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsps. Tomato paste.
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp. Dried oregano.
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper powder
- Red pepper flakes
- ¾ lb. spaghetti
- 1+1/2 cup Chicken broth
- Grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
1: For meatballs, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan, Parsley, egg., salt, garlic, red pepper flakes, and mix thoroughly.
2: Form 15-16 meatballs and place them in a crackpot.
3: For making sauce, mix crushed tomatoes, tomatoes paste, onion, oregano, and garlic. Add spices and mix.
4: Pour the tomato sauce on the meatballs and let it cook on low flame for 3-4 hours.
5: Now add spaghetti and broth in the same pot. Let the spaghetti coat in broth. Replace lid and let it cook for 1 hour again.
6: Check after 30 minutes when spaghetti is well cooked.
7; Garnish with parsley and Parmesan and serve hot.
3: Mediterranean chicken barbecue
Barbecue is one of the most favorite dishes for everyone. It’s not only easy to cook but also highly enriched in protein.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar.
- 3 tbsps. Sun-dried tomato paste.
- 4 spring rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1: Mix vinegar, sun-dried tomato paste, and chopped rosemary.
- 2: Coat the chicken drumsticks.
- 3: Barbeque for 30 minutes, turn over the drumsticks until thoroughly cooked.
- 4: Serve hot.
4: Turkey’s Tetrazzini
A savory flavor dish that is liked by everyone equally can give you a different flavor to your taste buds. It is easy to cook and a one-dish meal with good taste and texture.
- 4 tablespoons light butter (unsalted)
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1+ 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup peas
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine, spaghetti, macaroni, or other noodles
- Preheat oven at 400 °F. Lightly grease a 9×9-inch baking dish.
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water until tender and well cooked.
- While pasta is in process, melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add mushrooms and thyme.
- Mix well and cook until mushrooms are softened, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour until well blended.
- Slowly add chicken broth and milk.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cook until sauce is thickened and smooth, for 5 minutes.
- Now add turkey, almonds, peas, and cooked pasta.
- Mix all the ingredients. Pour into the baking dish and season with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the sauce starts bubbling and the cheese is golden brown, for 25-35 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes before serving and serve with garnishing.
5: Butterflied Chicken
Serve this simple and easiest chicken breast with balsamic marinade. Add potatoes and juicy tomatoes to enhance the flavor.
- 2 skinned chicken cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F (200 degrees).
- Brush olive oil on both sides of chicken and sprinkle salt and black pepper.
- Put the lemon slices, rosemary in the pan, and place chicken.
- Roast in the preheated pan from 40 to 50 minutes.
- Check until chicken is tender and soft.
- Remove the foil—transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- Remove lemon and rosemary.
- Pour white wine and strain juices in the saucepan and bring to boil.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve!
Mint, tea, sugar, mango, and lemon juices re very easy to make and provide freshness and healthy ingredients to the body. These fresh fruit juices also go high with spicy Food and Drink Recipes.
These are easy to make and delicious to taste. Here are some easy peasy Food and Drink Recipes:
1: Mint Tea Punch
A blend of tea and mint that adds a bounce of energy and freshness.
- 4 tea bags
- 3 cups of boiled water
- 5 cups cold water
- 12 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup of orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 slice orange slices for garnish
- 3 slice lemon slices for garnish
1: Take a pitcher and add tea bags and mint leaves.
2. Add boiling water over it. Let it settle for 10 minutes.
3. Bring out tea bags and mint leaves and squeeze extra liquid.
4. Add sugar and let it dissolve in hot water.
5. Add lemon juice and orange juice.
6. Add cold water, crushed ice, and mix well.
7. Garnish with lemon and orange slices and serve!
2: Sweet Tea
On hot summer days, smooth sweet tea is the best drink on the go.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 cups of cold water
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 6 tea bags
- ¾ cup white sugar
- Take a pitcher. Sprinkle 1 pinch baking soda.
- Add tea bags.
- Add boiling water.
- Mix and let it settle for 15-20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, discard tea bags.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Pour cold water.
- Settle in the refrigerator until cold.
- Serve with us crushed ice and enjoy.
3: Sassy Sangria
Red wine punch served with floating fruits, and crushed ice is a refreshing drink.
- 1 bottle of dry red wine
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 can pineapple juice
- Add red wine in a large pitcher.
- Add sugar and water.
- Add a can of pineapple juice.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add chunks of pineapple, slices of lime and orange.
- Serve with crushed ice.
4: Captain’s Mojito
A mojito is everyone’s favorite Food and Drink Recipes and very easy to make. Follow the recipe to get the best:
- 5 mint leaves
- 3 wedges lime
- 1 tsp. Simple syrup.
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- 2 fluid ounces spiced rum
- 2 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 2 fluid ounces soda water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Take a cocktail shaker and add mint leaves, crushed ice, and lime wedges.
- Mash well until juicy.
- Pour simple syrup.
- Mix, mix, mix.
- Add lime juice, spiced rum, and soda water and blend thoroughly.
- Shake until the shaker’s outside has frosted.
- Strain liquid into a clean glass. Add crushed ice.
- Serve and enjoy.
5: Dalgona Coffee
It’s the most trended drink of 2020.Food and Drink Recipes It started from a trend and ends up as a favorite drink of everyone. Let’s check its ingredients:
- 2 tbsps. Granulated sugar.
- 2 tbsps. Instant coffee
- 2 tbsps. Coldwater.
- Ice for serving
- Milk for serving
- In a bowl, combine coffee, sugar, and water.
- With the help of a hand mixer, vigorously whisk until getting a foamy paste.
- Add milk in a glass and add ice.
- Then pour the foamy and lofty coffee paste on the top and enjoy.
Hopefully, you will enjoy all these simple yet delicious food and drinks.