For vegetarians and non-vegetarians is it is easy to gulp down protein shakes to meet their protein requirements. However, it is not the case with vegans, meeting their protein requirements and to include the best sources of micronutrients can be a bit challenging. The answer lies in right nuts, seeds and protein-rich vegetables and fruits. If you are looking for some delicious vegan protein smoothies, then you have landed at the right article. In this article, you will find the protein smoothies with or without plant-based protein powder.
Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Protein Smoothies Recipes
1. Apple Cinnamon Vegan Protein Smoothies
Apple cinnamon protein smoothie can be included in breakfast, lunch or dinner. Not only you get sweetness, instant energy and various nutrients from the apple but the oats also give you that slow release of energy that lasts for several hours. Both oats and apple provide a good amount of fibre that keeps you feeling full and satiated. The main source of protein in this smoothie is almond butter and oats. It also has an extra kick of healthy fats. This smoothie takes 5 minutes to prepare.
Ingredients required for the apple cinnamon smoothie is 1 small sliced apple, half cup of each rolled oats and unsweetened coconut milk, half teaspoon of each cinnamon and nutmeg, half cup of cold water and 3 to 4 ice cubes.
- Add the water and oats to the blender and blend it until you get a soft mixture and let it sit for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now put all the remaining ingredients to the blender and process it for about 30 seconds.
- Pour smoothie into a glass and sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg. Enjoy!
2. Vegan Strawberry Smoothie
Using strawberries, yoghurt, and slow-releasing oats can give you a high protein smoothie that will provide you with the great energy levels and you can enjoy it on the go.
To make the smoothie you need 2 large tablespoons of oats, 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 tbsp of vegan protein of your choice, 2 tbsp of plain yoghurt of your choice and 400ml oat drink.
- It is very simple and easy to make, just put all the ingredients to a blender and blend it gets smooth and enjoy.
3. Peanut Butter Chocolate Vegan Protein Smoothies
Chocolate and peanut butter is a healthy and delicious combo in a recipe. The smoothie is perfect to have after workout for quick recovery. This smoothie is loaded with protein and other essential nutrients.
To make this smoothie you need 1 ripe banana, 1 tablespoon of each ground flax seeds, cacao mins, and creamy natural peanut butter, half cup of unsweetened non-dairy milk and one scoop of vegan chocolate protein powder.
- Take a blender put all the ingredients in it except the cacao nibs and blend it until it becomes smooth. To adjust the texture you can also add more non-dairy milk.
- Once the smoothie is ready, sprinkle some cacao nibs and enjoy.
Have you already tried any of these smoothies or do you know any other delicious vegan protein smoothies? Share your experience in the comment section below and don’t forget to share your vegan protein smoothie recipe with us.
If you want to download torrent movies for free then click here Zooqle 2020.